WE NOW OFFERS BARTENDING
Our Bar Manager has been in the industry for over 20 years. Her expertise will help guide
you through planning your special event!
How We Work:
Our bar staff will arrive 1-2 hours prior to your scheduled event to set up for success! They will provide a fun and
up beat atmosphere but on a professional level. All of our bartenders are licensed (RAMP/certified) and insured.
All necessary bar tools will also be provided. At the end of your event all left over alcohol (you purchased) will be
packed up for you and bar area will be cleaned.
Basic Bar Service/Set up: $175 per Bartender
- Free Consultation to help you estimate how much alcohol to purchase based on your # of guests
- Recommendations on types of liquor & wine to purchase
- Certified professional bartenders
- 75 guests and under 1 bartender – over 75 guests 2 bartenders
- Bar tools: Shakers, Bar Mats, Strainers, Pour Spouts, Ice Scoops
- Gratuity is not included in the hourly rate. You as our client may allow the bartender to utilize a tip jar or
cash gratuity maybe given directly to your bartenders
- *Additional full bar (liquor, wine & beer) setup: $40 per setup
cocktail hour bar is separate from reception bar
Beverage Package Includes: $3.25/pp, plus 7% Sales Tax
- Ice coolers, disposable cups, beverage napkins, straws
- Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale, Sprite
- Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice
- Soda Water, Tonic Water
- Garnishes: Lemons, Limes
All you need to bring is the alcohol!
Debby Monteverde or Kelly Monteverde Goldie
Bar Manager, Deborah Monteverde Dolecki
300 Camp Horne Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15202
*packages may vary according to venue